The first stage of the development – the apartment building at Järvepõllu 5 – is due for completion in summer 2021.
Sales Conditions & Stages
When a client shows an interest in purchasing an apartment, the apartment in question is reserved for them. As a rule, reservations are held for two weeks (longer upon agreement).
2. Contract under law of obligations
A sales contract under the law of obligations which includes all of the details of the transaction is entered into with the buyer. The prerequisite for signing this contract is that the buyer has made a payment in the amount of 15% of the value of the transaction.
3. Real rights contract
Once the apartment is finished and ready for delivery, a notarised real right contract is entered into, the buyer pays the remainder of the value of the purchase and sale transaction and the right of ownership of the apartment is transferred to the buyer.
The apartment price includes:
- construction and interior finishing of the apartment according to the standard design;
- construction of technical networks and subscription to them;
- preparation of the apartment for subscription to a communications network;
- parking space(s): one parking space for two-room apartments or two parking spaces for three- or four-room apartments; and
- a storage space.
The price of the apartment does not include:
- notary and state fees incurred in entering into the sales contract (to be paid by the buyer); or
- subscription charges related to mobile data, cable television, telephone and security services.
The seller reserves the right to amend the prices of unsold apartments.
In the event of changes to the apartment being requested by the client, the cost involved in implementing the changes will be accounted for separately from the value of the contract and according to the deadline and price list established by the seller. A processing fee applies to such changes, which are also subject to a fee for the performance of the construction calculations required in order to implement the changes.
Note: All graphic materials and images are illustrative in nature and may not provide an entirely accurate rendering.
Note: The floor plans featured on the website and in sales materials are illustrative in nature. The final size of each apartment may change.
LHV helps to fulfill the dream of a new home.
The financial service provider is AS LHV Pank.
Check the conditions at lhv.ee/kodulaen and consult an expert.